Monday, September 21, 2015

Singer Sean Tizzle Responds After Basketmouth Called Him Out

Nigerian singer Sean Tizzle has responded after Basketmouth made it clear he doesn't like him.The ace comedian called him out for charging a ridiculous amount of money for his show in December 2014.

Basket Mouth also noted he helped the singer with about 3 shows in that very month...He told HipTV
‘I called on Sean Tizzle and he was charging me a certain amount of money, I didn’t know if it was him or his management that charged me, but I don’t care, I had to tell my team to blacklist his name on any of my shows’. I called on Olamide who’s even a more buzzing act, and he said I can pay him anything I feel like, and he didn’t even ask of his money until way after the show before I paid him’

9 comments:

  1. U're all entertainers sort out urselves. Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, but i think basket mouth suppose to call him as a brother. Anyway is none of business

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy make sense see as he replied bright see levels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah eva.. wen deir small dey call nd beg.. wen dey gt big they expect u to talk to deir managers... as if de manager ws there wen dey were begin ah de begining...no respect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buh basketmouth be mumu shaa. You called his management not him....moreover it's business, how much is a vip seat in his lords of the ribs show? if tizzle is to attend as a visitor, he will also pay hugely to watch yu. Superstars pay to attend it, so why can't he pay tizzle in his own business.

    Na sense man shaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm,,that's u guys palava sha..

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...