Monday, September 21, 2015

Question Of The Day: Would You Recommend This Man To A Close Friend For Marriage?

This Question is by Psychologist Adejoro Olumofin aka "Doktor" Mofin, pictured on the bike above.

I met a young qualified man and he expressed his dismay and disappointment at his inability to get married up till now even though he has been ready for past 2 years. He has several degrees and bright ideas, the challenge is that the women he would love to walk down the aisle with don't want to touch him with a 10-footpole because he doesn't have a car, takes a bus to work, jumps on okada (bike) often to get to work, makes less then 70,000 Naira (300 dollars). 
My question is: would you date, marry or recommend him to a family or friend of yours?  Please express your views and tag a friend.

11 comments:

  1. Lol, i would have recommended him but am the last born. No one is available for now. May be mezzy would help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mezzy is best option I knw....de righteous one... mezzy hw far nah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm mezzy is fast asleep, but make the guy go pray well, e choice go show someday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatevur! Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mezzy na married woman o. Make u just free her jejely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol,,that's were most guys gets it all wrong,,luxury,money,certificates all are not prerequisite for marriage...character is what matters

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life can change from a zero to a hundred within an instance

    ReplyDelete
  8. They man is lost so I dnt have friend to give

    ReplyDelete
  9. He doesn't HV a car doesn't mean he wouldn't HV one,_d truth is D's,we women want all ready made men,which sometimes doesn't pay,_its an individual thing,am married to my corper boyfriend,_infact when we agreed to marry ,many of our friends were like,wetin D's girl see for where D's guy dey,he dint HV a car and his salary as a teacher in a private school wasn't up to 70k either, looking back I say thank God I married my best friend,my mum told me something d day my husband came,_she sed he has a bright future don't look at now,I saw a caption on fb,marry a man with a vision,if u marry a man with television and no vision ,u will end up seeing d man with vision in ur husbands television.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naah i won't, even me sef no go marry am

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...