Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Gareth Bale And Karim Benzema Staying – Benitez Says

Madrid boss Rafael Benitez does not expect forwards Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema to leave the club.

With hot pursuit, Welsh international Bale, 26, has beenlinked with a move to Manchester United and France’s Benzema,27, with Arsenal.
“I’m not going to talk about offers,” said Benitez. “Everything is well and he’s (Bale) going to have a good season with us, I’m sure.”
On Benzema, he added:
“My answer is that I think Benzema is going to stay with us. I’m very happy with him.”
Bale’s future has again come under question as Angel Di Maria is Close to a £44.5
M move from United to Paris St-Germain.
“Gareth is a huge player for us and I know that he’s happy,” added Benitez.
The Spaniard was speaking before Tuesday’s game against Bale’s former club Tottenham in a pre-season tournament also involving AC Milan and hosts Bayern Munich.

However, Benitez would not comment on any potential move for Manchester United’s 24-year-old keeper David De Gea.
“I’ve said in five previous press conferences that I don’t want to talk about players who are in other teams,” he said.
“We have three very good keepers. I can talk about them, not other goalkeepers.”

5 comments:

  1. Ok...let's be watching,,its upto the players involve to decide their choice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na dem sabi, I get my giroud and welbeck and sanchez and a little touch of akpom and Walcott.. dont need ds dude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good fi dem! Have you heard the New Nigerian National anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...