Monday, January 12, 2015

Busty Actress Cossy Orjiakor – I Want A Sugar Boy

For them looking hard for a sugar mummy, your has been answered. The all and highly bursty Cossy Orjiakor 

The busty actress said, her male fans wouldn’t let her be, as they want her to be their sugar mummy.

On that note, the actress has reeled out some criterion for considering them.Yes they have actually been disturbing me for that. But I told them that if you must be my sugar boy there is need for you to be a good cook, a good house boy and a driver.
I have even asked some of them to send a picture of themselves cooking in the kitchen and what they are preparing. But they weren’t sending the picture I want. 
At the moment, none of them is qualified to be my sugar boy. If they had qualified, I would have employed at least three of them and placed them on salary, she said.

8 comments:

  1. Cossy no b me and u o. Mayb Emmanuel go take d offer. Ahahaha. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cossy is sick....if u need a maid turn slave go to ur village n get ur family memeber....she is just braging,can she handle three hot guys..hmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uwaifo if I catch u....??....lol....
    .abeg make una tell cossy say she no serious...she dem mad too,make she no go marry...start family....mitcheeeww

    ReplyDelete
  4. What she is trying to say is that, she doesn't have time for any sugar boy!

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...