Monday, March 2, 2015

The Dress That Broke The Internet Best Theory Goes To...Drumroll People!!

Finally!! I went through the comments and my!! Many didn't follow instructions, some even went as far as telling me the story of how the dress came to be viral...Hahaha! Very few answered the question and got it right but only one lucky winner though.

My question was; what was the theory behind this dress and its color? If any CCNA'ers gets it right, you stand to get a $100 cash from me! So what color is the above dress and why?

There are quite a number of funny answers, LOL and I took the pleasure of screen grabbing a few reasonable and off points as well...just to keep the flav' going..hehehe.

The person with the most reasonable theory is Froelich Beebz! Reason being, he was the 1st among those who gave the reasonable theory. (Choice made according to time of comment posted) His 1st reasonable theory came in at 8:44am.

For those who missed the fun, here are a few reasonable theory and laughable answers to my... What I thought was a simple question...LOL
Froelich Beebz, contact me @chichinwaafrca@gmail.com to claim your prize...Well thought out theory!

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Very simple theory. COngratz Foelich. #Anticipate "Bubble o!". Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, but i still dey see lilac and gold, I nids explanation y am seeing lilac and gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mezzy wetin na,e don do...u wan see vision join...??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao...that was great fun...I learn plenty about color stuff....congratulobia to d bros that won

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chichi,you ehen...you don carry us play kabu_kabu shey...we shall see...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D question was clear..imagine all d block head for department including d contradict on d issue one coconut head even tell me say na ash color...#lol

      Delete
  6. congrats to him..
    but una for share d money o, y one person go just come, come pack all of us money comot.. Na wa o.. its not fair o..


    #crying

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shey una see Wetyn chi chi do me.... after I load akpu.... so that make I for see d pix well... now eh cum dey use ma comment dey do... comedian... dr is God ooooo.... infact chi chi... u for gv price to the most funny comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Na wa ooo, anyway we try our best but we're not olodo ooo, congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...