Friday, October 23, 2015

What I Do When I Feel Like Having Cex - Mina Horsfall Opens Up

Actress Mina Horsfall in an interview with sun recently...when asked...

A lot of men would hardly take their eyes of you, how do you handle your male fans?
I appreciate their admiration nicely, because I also admire beautiful ladies and good-looking men.

Are you into any relationship now and who is the lucky man in your life?
I am single, so single and free like a bird in the sky.

If you are not in a relationship, how then do you control your sexual urge?
I get busy or read books.

What does sex mean to you?
S*x is sacred and spiritual, and has to do with two minds, bodies and souls.

Does that mean you hardly have s*x except you are in a relationship?
Sure.

7 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...