Wednesday, September 23, 2015

What Dah! If You See This, You Will STOP Drinking Coke (Pictures)

After going through this photos, my days of drinking the almighty coke is so OVER! Someone sent this photos to me and I have been trying to see if I can get the original location where the company is located, but for now I think I should share this information as soon as now!

According to the source, this is supposedly a fake Coca Cola drink company where they produce in an unknown location (I pray it is not in Nigeria OH!). The drinks are produced in the most deplorable condition. See more photos below;

6 comments:

  1. This is not Nigeria bottling company, na fake coke b D's,though I stopped taking Pepsi and coke after I cooked and cooked until d end product looked like coal tar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coke has never being my drink in d first place because of caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thatsd problem,,soo many adultrated products in our market...na God go save us oo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis is very bad 4 d coke brand. They should locate these guyz and clamp down on them.Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used coke in washing the toilet so..i care less

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm and you think this we stop people from drinking coke we like waiting de kill so this na just show

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...