Thursday, May 14, 2015

See How People Ran For Their Lives During Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri Last Night (Photos)


Boko Haram, yesterday launched a fresh offensive on Maiduguri, Borno State capital. The attack, which commenced at about 6:30pm was heralded by distant sounds of gunshots that continued to get louder and louder.

Residents of the troubled city, who were obviously caught unawares, went into panic with many of them fleeing their various homes in utter confusion. Pictured above are families running for their lives.

It was learnt the Boko Haram militants entered the vicinity of the town through ‘Cashew Plantain’, which is behind Gina Barracks, housing the 7th Division of the Army.

20 comments:

  1. These Boko boiz are still @ it. Smh. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before nko,,they are defenless,,if soldier run what do u expect civilians to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na you pursue the soldiers? Please stop painting our military ugly.. It's not good, they are doing the best they can

      Delete
    2. I tire ooo. Sumtims dey fel lik or talk lik our soldiers ar made of woods nd plastic.... for christ sake those guys deserve sum credits.....if its easy mak dem go carry gun nah

      Delete
    3. Oya carry gun and join.. Oga olovo.. It's not easy

      Delete
    4. Hmmm,,u guys just d find issues....I am a strong fan of nigerian army,,I don even apply to join but no luck....am not painting them ,,I just used an adage to describe d situation why people are running n una start to misfire....

      Delete
    5. Lol.. Misfire! I'm sorry sir

      Delete
  3. Hmm.. BH! Sometimes if I see things like this I wish I stayed in military school. It's disheartening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh,,u even get opportunity enter NMS before...so why u drop out..

      Delete
    2. Lol,,u for try na...if I tell u how hard I try to join this our army,,I try all level but yet no show....

      Delete
    3. Serious,,,but my age is above now oh

      Delete
  4. Boko Haram... nah Thunder go fire unah head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bh don turn Vietnam army for film

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bh don turn Vietnam army for film

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...