Tuesday, May 26, 2015

CCNA Blog Reader Needs Your Advice...

Please help me post on your blog, I am sort of in a dilemma and I need my fellow blog readers to help me decide what to do.
I got married about a year ago to my husband who is seven years older than me. Our marriage was smooth until he lost his mum the only surviving parent and we were asked by the elders of the family to move into the house that was left behind by the parent since he was the next of kin.
Prior to this time, we used to live in a rented apartment, so we were of course happy to move into the four room apartment. We were barely a month there when my husband's two other single brothers moved in with us. 
It was no big deal initially, although i was the only female in the house, it was nice having two other handy men to help around. 
Things started to get out of hand when the youngest brother who was my age mate started to make some flirting moves at me. At first I ignored buh I later on agreed as per brother-in-law things on an outing with him on one of those weekends when my husband was out. 
We started as inlaws then to friends then to something else...he confessed having feelings for me. I was feeling something too, buh i dint tell him cos it might lead more. 
Recently, we had a moment in the kitchen, we made out but we were caught by the 2nd brother and he promised he wouldn't tell my husband but told us to stop. but since then i have felt unfaithful to my husband 
I love my husband and wouldn't want to loose him, but i have mutual feelings for his youngest brother. It is more complicated since we all live in the same house and i see him (younger brother) everyday. Although i hope it wont happen again, but what if the 2nd brother doesn't keep to his promise and tells my husband that he caught me kissing their younger brother. 
Should I tell my husband about the kiss or just ignore it and move on. HELP.

18 comments:

  1. Better tell ur hubby with style to chse his bro out of d house bcos one of those dys u're goin to fuck dt dude. Word is enof 4 d wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I will say God should punished you by saying I love my husband and wouldn't want to loose him... You must be mad Chi do you really such blogs reader here I don't think I have ever seen any comment from this lady...well I just dey laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I seen you close to me menh I shoot the f**k out you, I feel the pain your nigga might be feeling when you f**k his brother arn't f**k with all Niggas menh...well i just dey laugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi arn't gonna take sh*t from mother f**ker...well i just dey laugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Brain is hot menh kiss to hell...well i just dey laugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get this feeling say you don high my guy.. Lmao

      Delete
    2. Hey man, Mi don't smoke neither do I drink Alcohol...well i just dey laugh

      Delete
    3. Easy to imitate well I just dey laugh mr honest what's your point.

      Delete
  6. This is bad! Lol honest you are very aggressive oo!! But babe the fact still remains that you CNT stay in the same house with that dude.. He's same blood with your hubby n problem can arise.. To me you've already made a very big mistake n av gone too far... You'll have to sit down n talk wit the two brothers about there stay there and anything they tell you you'll know how to handle your hubby. I think I'll wait for mezzy to comment first before I say anything again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me sef dey come 😠😠

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rubbish,,,what do u know about love...u slept with ur husband younger brother,,men ur a heartless woman...tufiakwa.....aru

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nawa this one strong for mouth o

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eheen, I don come bk,if ds story is true,d lady in question is d biggest fool I hv ever seen, if she can stoop dt low as to making out with d younger brother inlaw, then she can do it with an outsider,what kind of help does she need? This word LOVE don suffer,if she loves her husband, she wouldn't even dare giv d brother inlaw a green light, and again she doesn't have a will power

    ReplyDelete
  11. To me it dilemma! She must tell her hubby,definitely that brother is not going to live in that house again, had it been she was not caught would she have let the story out like this??? I don't think the lady is faithful with the story, she might be a type that doesn't want family around her,may she just make up the story,if you really love your hubby you wouldnt have done that and she would have warned her brother inlaw to stop it,if he didn't stop then she can't report him to his brother,now she's afraid of the other brother that caught her. She have to tell her husband and beg him that such thing will never happen again or don't tell your husband listen to what the other brother told you,if he didn't catch you in that act again he will not tell his brother. It's not every mistake you tell your spouse if you have solution to it.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...