Saturday, October 3, 2015

Oh Wow, This Is Undying Love! Woman Marries Fiancé On Deathbed In Heartbreaking Hospital Ceremony (Photos)

This is touching and emotional hospital ceremony..A woman married her fiancé on his deathbed during his final days.

Tennessee natives Caleb and Bethany had been planning for an October wedding, but Caleb Hanby had been diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma, a rare jaw cancer,  the year before, and his prognosis became terminal.

When Caleb’s terminal condition worsened, the pair moved up their wedding date to September 24, holding an emotional ceremony from inside the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

In front of their parents and a staff of nurses, one of whom served as a flower girl, Caleb and Bethany committed themselves to one another.
The pair’s friend, Brittney Woodward, posted a 10-minute video of the moving service on Facebook, writing, “The sweetest wedding you ever did see!! Mr. & Mrs. Hanby 9.24.15.”

Though there was plenty of talk of pain and heartache, the bride, 26, wrote her own vows to her future husband, 28, professing her love for him in the final days of his life.
“Hey handsome,” she began. “I can honestly say that I’ve waited for this day my entire life, the day I get to become your wife. How lucky am I that you chose me to spend your life with? You are the light of my life. You’ve taught me more about love in this last year than I ever thought was possible. You complete me and you will always hold the biggest piece of my heart. I’m honored to have you as my husband. No matter how much time we have together, you will always be the love of my life. I love you forever.”
The couple kissed, were pronounced man and wife, and their family cheered for them. Sadly, Caleb passed away just one week later on October 1.

The Tennessean notes that Caleb was “surrounded by his family, friends, and new wife.”

5 comments:

  1. True love never dies! Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....quite an emotional one...love nwantiti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which love? Som1 dtz gonna die..common dtz nt love...coz u already know he's gonna die

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...