Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Oh My! Guy Narrates His First Time Experience With A Prostitute Whose Veejaay Was Like A 'Well' (Very Interesting)

Choi! What will I not see on social media ooo! This guy with twitter handle broom_stick took to narrate what he went through in the hands of a prostitute lol... Read below;


12 comments:

  1. Lol....another nonsense talk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never share my body with anyone who shares her body with all and sundry. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a pastor in d building. Well, na I'm go dey help me answer anytin pertaining to dis kind tin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Story for the gods, what should we learn from this

    ReplyDelete
  7. So u think say u dey fool every every now say u neva do am before. It's well with u *lecturer signs out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahahaha this guy no well o I no fit shout

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lmao.... funny story.. weda na lie or true I lik de story cus I laff wela

    ReplyDelete
  10. He has done the best by letting out his experience, what about you wet dey hide under religion. Well, boy u don try.....most of dem " oloshos" na well dem dey carry around n dem dey call it P. See ya

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...