Sunday, October 11, 2015

‘I Was Bullied Because Of My Size’ - Actress Peace Hyde Talks About Her Weight Struggles

Popular Ghanaian actress and TV personality Peace Hyde reveals in a new interview just how much she has gone through in the past because of her plus size.

With an amazingly tiny waist that accentuates her killer curves, Peace has a body that gets people talking. Peace Hyde admits on the weekly entertainment show EL Now, that she has not always been the confident woman we know and love today saying “When I was younger I was extremely overweight, and was bullied because of my size.”

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Every fat person deals with bullying. It happens in every clime. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oghene ooo...but I love that size ...sh is handful

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...