Saturday, October 3, 2015

Actress Ronke Oke Blasts Her Critics Says 'It's Nobody’s Business If I Don’t Live With My Husband'

Popular Nollywood Actress Ronke Oshodi Oke had a chat with Saturday Beats where she explained the reason why she lives apart from her husband and why it is no one's business...Read below;

“Personally, I don’t like places that are noisy. If you live in certain places in Lagos, everybody would know your movement. I don’t like such places. I try to keep my life private. I don’t want people to know where my children school or any other private information about me. But my husband works in Surulere and he loves the area a lot. I don’t like the area. We have a family house there, so he stays there on weekdays and during the weekend, he comes home to meet me at Abule-Egba. I have been in that area for a very long time and it is very quiet. That is why we live separately. 
“Whatever people say, I really don’t care because I believe in pleasing myself. The same people that would advise you are the same people that would criticise you when things go wrong. I have developed a thick skin. Nothing is perfect in life and my marriage is okay. I am happy,” she said.
She also explains what she does when her husband misses her when she is on a movie set;
“Sometimes when I have spent so much time on set and my husband misses me, he does not make a big fuss about it because he knows it is my job. He would just call me to come home. And whenever I know I am wrong or I have been away from him for too long, I apologise. Most times, even before he calls me to tell me that I have not been home for too long, I caution myself and go to spend some weeks with him. If I find out that he is very mad at me, I know how to calm him down. Every man has a weak spot and every woman knows how to make her man happy. Whenever he is really upset with me, I cook his favourite meal and I also make it up to him in the bedroom,” Oshodi-Oke said.

7 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...