Monday, September 21, 2015

Why I Got My N!pples Pierced - 19 Year Old Kendall Jenner Opens Up

She shocked many when she showcased her n!pple piercings. 19 year old Kendall Jenner has explained her reason for getting them done. She told Pagesix.

'I was going through a period in my life, having a rough time, being a rebel and was like "Let’s just do it."' “[I was] so terrified, I’m laying on the bed like ‘Why am I doing this,’” she continued. “Honestly, it hurt, but wasn’t as bad as everyone made it seem and maybe because everyone hyped it up and I thought it would be really, really bad. Then it wasn’t as bad as I expected.”

6 comments:

  1. Idiot, so as God create you that one no do u silly human being, and she is proud to talk about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. See dis brat. Smh. Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell that to d birds..who cares..,,it runs in ur family gene already

    ReplyDelete
  4. If u lyk get ur p*ssy pierced..ur lyf ur way

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...