Thursday, September 3, 2015

So Facebook Actually Allows People To Post This Kind Of Ynashyness?!?

I was shocked when I stumbled upon this ladies Facebook wall. Oh yes! My jaw dropped and to make matters worse, she tagged people to the post. The lady above, whom I will not give the pleasure of getting attention to her wall.

Thats why I bleeped out her name. Boldly posted her complete ynash front and back ooh! Even tagged people to the post. I thought it was a joke but her profile photo suggested otherwise. Is this really what Facebook do? Allow some nakedies and ban some? Oh well, to see her front and back ikebe super CLICK. Ogah oh!

17 comments:

  1. No comments eh? Don't want to see .....immoral s**t

    ReplyDelete
  2. This orobo is a disgrace to womanhood....
    God forbid!
    Tufiakwa!!
    Aru!!!
    Jeeeeeeez......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I no wan see am abeg! Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her life I am not to judge rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  5. But she really has good set of breast! Chichi please Gimme her I.D privately

    ReplyDelete
  6. To me its a blackmail probably by someone she disappointed, mayb dats y d person open d accnt with her name nd tagged her friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go there.... from the comments...its not a blackmail at all

      Delete
  7. This lady is just a senseless animal, well she must have her reason for doing such

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dnt even believe d pix is 4rm FB cus no 1 on earth wil post dis on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Still had to check even though I didn't wanted, what a very disgusting shape she's got..mr judge wey dey ask for her number..u no get taste aswear

      Delete
  10. Nawa o....honestly this could be a set up. Its so easy to do especially by a lover who is out to take his pound of flesh from her and who has her decent pics plus these naked ones which I believe the lady would have foolishly sent to him in private at the peak of there love. All the man needed do was sent up a facebook account in the lady's name and tag her truth friends on her genuine FB profile. when these girl comment about the message he responds as though it was she responding

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...