Friday, September 25, 2015

Drake Finally Explains Why He Remixed Wizkid’s Ojuelegba Song

Popular rapper, Drake in a new interview for the 100th issue of FADER Magazine, he explained why he remixed Wizkid’s Ojuelegba.

When asked by FADER magazine if part of his motivation was a desire to build audiences in foreign markets, to become a truly global star, having already conquered North America, Drake, they said was not into this theory.
“I just did it because I was in the moment,” he says. “I wasn’t thinking like, ‘Oh man, I gotta get my brand up in Nigeria.’” (He hastens to add, with classic Drake politeness, “Not to say that’s not important. I’m super-honored to be on that song.”)

5 comments:

  1. Okay sir! We are honoured to hear u spit on that track. Nice collabo! Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business...whatever,,just tell us u love the song..

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...