Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Actress Mercy Johnson Slams Her Critics Who Thinks She Knows Nothing About Child Spacing (See What She Called Them)

Star actress, Mercy Johnson, who has been off the scene because she is heavily pregnant, has replied the people who think she needs to learn about child spacing.
 
According to the actress, she knows fully well about child spacing, but then, it all still depends on the individual. She however says, her haters should try to save some hate words, because she will be having her 4th baby soon after she drops this. Lol. What she told Goldmyne TV:
“I am expecting my third child and I’m a married person so I don’t think people should ask me why. I understand the ethics of spacing kids but I’m a married person and an adult, I can decide the way I want to live my life.
So yes, I’m having my third baby very soon. Thank you so much for the good wishes, thank you so much for the hate speeches, but save some of the hate speeches because the fourth will soon come to round it up then you can show your anger then but for now it’s good news let’s celebrate.”
==> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa'Africa On FACEBOOK And TWITTER To Get Latest News,Entertainment,Sports,Opinion,Relationship And Lots More...

7 comments:

  1. Ride on madam...ug u like,,u fit born a futball team no wahala so long u hv d cash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahaha! D babe dey vex o. Have you heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your life de way you want it

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...