Monday, August 3, 2015

Do You Remember This Man? (Photo)

How time flies..you remember him? What name did you call him then? Someone just sent this to me and this man came to my mind!... Happy anniversary to everyone who had an Ebola salt bath last year, today makes it exactly one year this wonderful and great event happened! A day  about 75% of Nigerians partake in a salt bath to prevent them from Ebola, this is a day most Nigerians will never forget in a hurry. Did you bath salt that day? Be honest ooo hehe!

7 comments:

  1. Not at all cos I never believe it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all cos I never believe it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe...the liberian dude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patrick Fucking Sawyer. Have you heard the New Nigerian National anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dnt blame who ever did very funny but I didn't bcos I heard abt it late

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...