Saturday, August 1, 2015

Amber Rose Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Machine Gun Kelly

Amber Rose admitted that she and Machine are no longer dating... while Speaking with Perez Hilton on his podcast, says ”No we’re not dating anymore,“I think it was just a mutual agreement. We’re still really good friends.”

The vixen claims she is over the tour lifestyle after dealing with it during her relationship with estranged hubby Wiz Khalifa.
“I can’t really support a man on tour anymore. I kind of did that already and I’m just not in a space where that’s really what I want to do. I just need to focus on my son and my business. I’m dating other people and just having a good time.”
“It’s very difficult for me to date a normal guy, I’ve tried it and they just don’t really fully understand my life. It becomes very difficult.” She said.
When asked if she’s juggling more than one famous person right now, Amber would only say “I’m dating, I’m dating.”

9 comments:

  1. So Willie when your song go drop naa ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I dey type so I dey studio, we still dey cook am. By next week e done then I go serve am hot 4 una. Have u heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

      Delete
  2. I knew it will hardly work as he's just a rebound from Whiz. Have u heard the New Nigerian National Anthem? Anticipate #PromiseLand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shuuuu....dating other people,,that's like prostitution...what a life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olovo you can na apply is just for 3month

    ReplyDelete
  5. See the guy, u fit handle that ass so

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abeg I need at least form for 4 months joor..

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...