Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Whaaat!!! Alibaba Says A Man Got A G-Wagon For His 40th Birthday From A Lady He Is Not Married To

Lolz!! I know this can't happen in Naija! lady buy car for her guy? hmm! Alibaba posted the picture above with his illustration below on social media today. Read for your self!

I saw this and had a good laugh... And I bet many of you already know why.... Because I'm involved. Unfortunately, pearls, cash, clothes, shoes, bags, wristwatches, diamonds and other valuables, that the spouses get, don't get blown up like this... Someone told me last week that he got a G-wagon for his 40th... And one of his toasters said he should come wash it for her. He said he had to ask her... "No be babe like you buy am for me. And I no dey married to her. Your own NA to wash". Back then when We were dating, there were no babes that bought cars for bobos ooo! NA takers plenty pass ooo.. No let me rephrase that, we were not lucky to have met the ones that bought cars for guys. We survived sha.
Can you also buy a G-Wagon for a man you are not married too?

7 comments:

  1. No mind chics joor! D way some of them humiliate themselves over small gifts is disgraceful. Dem wan. Dey reap where dem no sow. Smh. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol the ladie is really hoping on God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it too much to receive once love is they n the money is they also...its all about choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens, but not to pple lyk me, oh God why???? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell u friends I go cum here gve u such testimony say a lady buy me fyn car IJNA

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...