Friday, July 24, 2015

“I Will Not Marginalize Any Part Of Nigeria” - Buhari

FOR THOSE WHO FIND IT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND PLS READ HERE:

"By the constitution no state can be excluded from government, so there is no way even if I want to show gratitude to those constituencies that heavily voted for me against those that didn’t even vote for me, they have the protection of the constitution of the government and I made an undertaking that I belong to everybody, I belong to nobody. 
If I come clearly and show and marginalise a certain group because they didn’t vote for me, I have already contradicted myself and I am sure people will be too quick to pick that against me"

9 comments:

  1. Mr president now ur talking as a true n patriotic nigerian..the Lord is ur strenght...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ds man, always on point

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hope so. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I trust u my presido, na God put u there. Say u won marginalise I no say na lie dem lie untop ur head forgetting d fact say angel wey dey guide u plenty,hmm

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...