Thursday, July 23, 2015

Crazy!! 22-Yr-Old Student Spends N18M Education Fund On Clothes, Trip To Europe..You Wont Believe What She Did Next! (Photo)

Things we hear! A 22-year-old university student who spent her N18m education fund on clothes and a trip to Europe has blamed her parents for not teaching her about budgeting.

The student, identified as Kim, said she would not have squandered the £58,000 (about N17949368.17), left for her by her grandparents, if her parents had educated her.

Speaking on a radio show The Bert Show based in Atlanta, Georgia, Kim said her parents are entirely to blame for her profligacy.

“Maybe they should have taught me how to budget a little more carefully or something," Kim said.

Now, Kim needs £13,000 (about N4023134) to complete her studies and she says her father is being a "jerk about it" after refusing to help her out.

When one of the radio hosts told her that her parents may not have the money, Kim said they should have enough money to help her.

“They’re not being honest with me, saying they don’t have money because my dad has worked for, like, a million years and they have a retirement account,” she added.

She also refused to consider working because "working part-time could have such a negative effect on my grades – and as a person."

10 comments:

  1. Omo! Dis one na confessions of a shopaholic o. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha this one life don finish I pity her life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foolish bastard....do u need special training to learn how to spend....its all about priority,,so,since fashion was her priority then go home n spend ur entire career wearing cloths....oluku-odeku...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This girl dey mad, her story no make sense at all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am proud to be a Nigerian, I trust my 9ja parents right from small we don learn life already so stories like this dey make me lauf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oga oooo, I beg just 1million ask me after a year and imagine the transformation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oga oooo, I beg just 1million ask me after a year and imagine the transformation

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...