Friday, May 15, 2015

Shameful!! Man Excretes 70 Wraps Of Cocaine In NDLEA Net (Photo)

Celestine Ikechukwu Okonkwo, who was returning from Sao Paulo, was arrested at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, after he tested positive to cocaine ingestion. .

He later excreted 70 wraps of cocaine weighing 1.326kg. He sold used clothes at Idumota market, in Lagos, before he was lured abroad with a promise of better job. "It took me about 7 hours to swallow 70 wraps of cocaine. They promised to pay me N400k when I get to Nigeria.

I regret my actions, as I have ended up disappointing my wife and daughter who are living with my parents in the village. God bless Nigeria. There is no poverty here except the person chooses to be poor.

11 comments:

  1. Always regretting their actions once they are caught...he is lucky it was not within d asian govt

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all kno drugs kill more dan anything and if we say death shuld b d punishment, hell will let loose. Anybody who is capable of killing shuld also b dealth with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bros repent from these things o.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can regret but the law must take its course

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing. Wey poverty nor fit cause

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imagine...just 400k, he was even lucky to have scaled through sao paolo airport.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...