Saturday, May 9, 2015

Police Man On Uniform Pictured Holding A Runs-Girl's Oranges

And the Nigerian Police claims the above photo is Photo-Shopped!!! Do you Agree???

As the Nigerian Police Department express disgust over a photograph showing apparently a senior officer in a compromising position in what looks like him grabbing a hand full of a lady’s breast.

The picture went viral as soon as it was released online but the Police HQ not knowing the source immediately branded the photo as a fake, saying it was deliberately fabricated using the Adobe Photoshop software.

13 comments:

  1. Lie this is not Photoshop Software making I know when i see one Cause it's my job...Hmmm I guess Uwaifo done sleep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U self don lie oh....abi na witchcraft

      Delete
    2. Tell me,,how u go take know photoshop from d expert ...make I learn too

      Delete
    3. When u see Photoshop you go know for me this one is not trust me

      Delete
  2. Dis pic don tey naaaa! Edo boy any better? Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is very possible its photoshop.......beside what if he snap the photo @home,I don't see anything wrong in here.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. No b last year sef I see dis pic. E don Tey no b small.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let the man enjoy himself jor

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...