Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Oh, How The Heck Did That Happen!..OAP Toolz Expresses Shock Over Proposal By Her Boyfriend

Popular OAP, Toolz was proposed to by her man yesterday..she was so shocked because she did not expect it..she took to Instagram to gosh out how she feel..Read below;
Arrrggghh! I'm about to be someone's wife!! How the heck did that happen lol!
I don't know what to say....Thank you for putting this silly smile on my facecaptdemuren - so thankful to God for you in my life. 
No one drives me crazy more than you, but I've never felt a greater need to make someone else so happy (minus parents lol) 
To everyone that has shown us love through phone calls, messages, social media posts etc we are very grateful. May God constantly give you all reasons to smile this crazy smile I'm smiling now. 
Signed Mrs Tolulope Oniru-Demuren loading 😲

7 comments:

  1. Make I see road pass joor...kilode,,her mates are getting married she is here going gaga over a mere proposal thy can b change within seconds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLOVO I tire self...well I just dey laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish her and her hubby best of luck, let the wedding bell ring soon

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...