Monday, May 11, 2015

Let There Be Peace: Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother Accepts Phone Theft Accusation, Begs For Forgiveness

The brother to footballer Emmanuel Adebayor who allegedly stole phones while in a football academy in France has accepted blame and begs for forgiveness from his elder brother.

Emmanuel Adebayor had earlier put his brother, Rotimi on blast in two posts on Facebook recently. Rotimi Adebayor told the BBC that he’s “on his knees” pleading for the already divided family to be together again.
“I’m so sorry for everything that I’ve done wrong… I want to beg, forgive me. I want him [Emmanuel] to try and be with us again. To sit like a family, do things together. I pray to God that moment is coming soon. People are laughing at us, but they will see us and they will cry… God’s time is the best, I wish my brother good luck.” he said

8 comments:

  1. Oh yea...one need ti take responsibility fir this crisis...its great he took d bold step tp ask for 4giveness...hope Emmanuel will accept his apology with open mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tot it was only Emmanuel buh I see d whole family are looking 4 attention. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed dem need scoan, choosen,mountain of fire,for deliverance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think once apology is tendered. Forgiveness shld be granted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. S.E.A. Has been vindicated. I hope they find a way around in becoming a more united family.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...