Monday, May 11, 2015

Cult Member Confession: 'I Killed To Avenge The Killing Of My Friend' (Photo)

Joberi Pyagbara, 20, a Rivers State based cult member, says he killed and buried a rival cult member in a community close to his own after a rival cult group known as Demua stormed his community and killed his friends who belonged to his own cult group known as Dewell, Punch Reports;
Joberi said he joined the cult in 2006 after working as a conductor for some years. He said after dropping his arms as a militant for the federal governments amnesty program, he decided to pick up arms again after the killing of his friends. 
"I was arrested by the police because of cultism. It was during a community fight. Members of a cult group killed some of my friends and we decided to avenge and killed two. When the other cult group (Demua) came, they scattered the community. 
Many people ran away while they killed our friends. I belong to Dewell. We don’t kill, but when anybody offends us, we go after him. They (other cult group) started it all by killing our members and we had to fight back. It is true that I killed one person and buried him in my community, Eken in Khana Local Government Area. I dug a small grave and did it (buried him). As a cultist, I felt satisfied when I killed those who killed my friends. 
Though we surrendered our weapons when the amnesty program came, when we noticed that a rival cult group was attacking us and killing some of our friends, we had to look for arms and decided to revenge. I am 20 years old. I am part of the amnesty program; I have never involved myself in crime after the amnesty, but the killings of my friends took me back to cultism. 
Those cult people cut our friends’ head and then we agreed that we must avenge. I joined cultism in 2006. We always hustle to get money to finance the group. I work as a conductor or collect money from commercial drivers at bus-stops. If I am freed, I will be a good person and will not join cultism again. I regret all my actions, especially the killings” he said

14 comments:

  1. Did your friend in spirit world told you to revenge his death? I wonder some Animals in Human skins

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR MATE DEY WORK MONEY UNA GO DEY FORM CULTIST WHAT STORY DO YOU HAVE TO TELL YOUR CHILDREN?? I WAS A BAD GUY FUCK YOU I HATE SOME GUYS WHO STILL WAIST THEIR TIME IN THIS MODEL WORLD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO ONE WILL FREE YOU I DON'T THINK PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE SECOND CHANCE, SEE HIM FACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time wey person no see do better thing na him dis one dey get kill pipo. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm pple we never lean frm all this anyway young you just have to face the law

    ReplyDelete
  7. Na waoooo, no b university cultism again, na community, too much evil

    ReplyDelete
  8. This guy na bug fool...so many youths hv made name for them self through d amnesty program n yet this one chose d wrong paths...rot in jail

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tank God wee don't have this in our school amadu Bello university. Proudly naturally ahead

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really don't understand what these guys gain from cultism. They onlyy cause havoc and pains.
    They only regret their actions when they've been caught. They should face the consequences of their actions.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...