Tuesday, April 7, 2015

What A Controversial Statement!! Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Called Him Out For Not Condemning Oba Of Lagos

This Oba's comment,nawaoo! A fan called out Donjazzy for not lending his voice to those who have condemned the Oba of Lagos for his anti-Igbo statements.. Donjazzy then posted the tweet and wrote...
I am a Nigerian first and an Igbo man second. Fashola has treated everyone in Lagos fairly as far as I know and I am proud to be associated with him. #mentor
As a wise/civilized/respectful Igbo man, I will not desecrate the stool of royalty, even tho I totally frown at that recording. But I will tell you for free that we all have the freedom to choose whom to vote for & no one can force you or me to vote as he/she pleases. #IDJA

10 comments:

  1. Hmmm,,but I disagree ,,fashiola hv not treated everyone in lag fairly biko...he was d first governor to deport innocent law abiding nigerians to onitsha with baseless excuse...don j I understand ur trying to protect ur empire...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waitoooo,deport citizens to onitsha, am hearing ds for d first tim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LastMan.com
      For real now,he deportedd many Igbos from Lag.

      Delete
  3. Haba Mezzy no b dis naija u dey whn ee remain small make we dey take visa enter Lagos? Sake of say pipo dey constitute nuisance according to Fashola. E be like say dem post some com Benin dat time too. Well whn skyswaggs reach DonJazzy level e go kno say no b every mata dem dey put mouth. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must of them were petty traders self n homeless

      Delete
  4. Hmm nawa o,more reactions are puring out

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so controversial! I wonder what that Oba is waiting for below he apologize.... I have him for this!



    #GodblessNigeria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched news yesterday, and the 0ba is now denying what he said o... World people must remain same even in royalty! SMH

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...