Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Movie Director, Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi Apologizes To Kunle Afolayan

Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi, a movie director yesterday slammed award winning movie director Kunle Afolayan for comments he made about Igbos and piracy. This night, he's apologized to Kunle for those comments. Read below;
To my colleague Kunle Afolayan, I think I over reacted. My reaction was born out of shock and anger over what you said about my tribe (Igbo). Please I am deeply sorry for all I said about you. Two wrongs can never make a right. Once more, I am sorry.
Ifeanyi Ikpoenyi (Mr Hollywood).

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm,,that's interesting......peace is far more better an option n less expensive than war

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better to be @peace Dan having grudges against each oda.nice one Mr Ifeanyi d Director.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...