Monday, April 6, 2015

Karen Igho Marks Birthday With Photos & A Powerful Message

To mark her 31st birthday, Karen Igbo shared the stunning pic above and a powerful message
"Today I am a year older, Normally I would have thrown a party but this year I find myself reflecting back on my life, I have been through a lot but yet I am alive, strong and healthy. I feel complete, I am tempted to say I have it all. I have been blessed with a wonderful,loving and caring husband who loves me for me and the most amazing family. 
Things I thought mattered don't really matter any more, as I grow older the more wiser and matureI get. I never felt this type of happiness with the fame and money. I want to thank my Heavenly Father for his guidance and protection and for seeing me through all the tough times in my life As Istep in to this new chapter of my life I need you oh Lord to lead me every step of the way."

5 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...