Sunday, April 5, 2015

Checkout The Most Expensive Building In The World (Photo)

The government owned building is used as both a residential and a commercial building. Named Abrai Al Abait Towers is located at Mecca in Saudi Arabia. 

It is part of an initiative by King Abdulaziz to create a more conducive environment for pilgrims who visit the city regularly. It is the third tallest building in the world, and houses the world’s largest clock. The cost of this building is put at US$15 billion.

6 comments:

  1. Na wa oh...what a luxury....I can only pay for this luxury only if am assured that when I wake up from my sleep I will see my self in Heave with angelic beings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewooo! 15billion dolls. Datts freakinG expensive. I like arab monEy sha! Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much money,mehn this arabs knows how to spend

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...