Sunday, March 15, 2015

Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Speaks - "I Fight And Die For My country" (Watch Video)

Video documents testimonies of our gallant soldiers actively engaged in the fight to retake the Northeast from the grips of the Boko Haram insurgents. Video starts with a gallant soldier PVT Jeremiah pledging to die fighting for the country.

I am here in Maiduguri to fight Boko Haram. I am not afraid of them that is why I am here. I have to fight today to save the future. I will fight and die for my country, he said.
Another soldier Lt. Iorakpen added that they are more confident now as more and more equipments are been deployed to the northeast. I pray that God will continue to fight for them and protect them all. See photos and video as you continue to scroll down...
Watch video...
           

6 comments:

  1. Our gallant soldiers. U guyz are doing great. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will continue to strengthen u guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am glade they are finally on d right frame of mind with modern war equipment.....wish all success

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen...they shall always succeed,may God continue to bless their hustle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay that we have people who we die for us God we help them

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...