Saturday, March 14, 2015

Joke Of The Day: When You Get Stingy With God


From a SOURCE...

On Sunday, I was sitting in the church, my friend invited me for a thanksgiving, and when it was time for offering, the offering basket was passed around. Despite d Pastor’s charge for gud offering, I still hurriedly and secretly pulled out N50 from my pocket and dropped it. Just then, the person behind me tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a N1,000 note.

I smiled, how generous, then majestically I looked around and put d N1,000 in the basket and passed it on, then I turned and thanked d man seriously for being so generous.

He replied;
“don’t mention, be more careful next time, it fell frm ur pocket” Whaaaat???!!!!!……. Usher please wait wrong Transaction!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. ahahahahahaha! Dis is so hillarious Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol,,,,ahahahhaa.....this one make me laugh in ejagham oh.......u can't cheat God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahaahaha,this one naaa gobe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I no won laugh for this hot aftrenoon o

    ReplyDelete
  5. The path of the wheel barrow is always determined by the rider though it tinks it is at the front

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahahaha... Lol.. very good

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...