Monday, March 2, 2015

I will Not Be Tied Down By My Baby Mama, Sandra - Flavour Nabania Declares

Popular Modern highlife musician, Mr Flavour Nabania has revealed he won’t be tied down by his baby mama. The singer and father of one who still pretty much relevant in the industry while speaking with City People said he his single and ready to mingle. 

Confirming that though he has a baby Mama, he will not be tied down by the previous affiliation with Sandra Okagbue who is the woman in question, irrespective of the beautiful baby girl the pair welcomed around September 2014.

He said,
“Yes though I have a baby mama, I am still single and searching. Not that I wouldn’t want to get married one day, I will definitely get married but I don’t have the time to settle down for marriage now. I am all over the place pursuing my career. I will want to give my family attention and the best when I finally decide to settle down as my parents gave me. My family raised me up by monitoring my activities so I will like to do same for my family. But that is not my priority now because I need more time to plan for that and I need to pursue my career first.”
What a slap to Sandra, She better go start searching for a husband ooh! 

5 comments:

  1. Badt guy! Him still dey cruis dem chics. No tym to check time. #Anticipate "Bubble o! Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine how sandra will feel hearing this from d man she took in for...I suppose she is prepared for d worst afterall thats d price u gets to pay dating a super star

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's his problem..if he likes let em tie up

    ReplyDelete
  4. the guy Na player o, dey too like bad bad things..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok nao de never start life more story to come

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...