Saturday, January 10, 2015

This Is Not Good!!! ‘UNILAG Graduate’ Rapes Nine-Year-Old, Flees (See Photo)

December 2, 2014 was a sad day for Mrs. Bilikis Balogun. That day, she learnt that her innocent nine-year-old girl, Nofisat, had been sexually assaulted by their 30-year-old neighbor, Ikechukwu Obasi, while she was in the market.

“He has fled his apartment since the incident. But I just want him to face justice and get punishment for what he did to my daughter,” she said.

“I have never thought that the man could do that to my daughter. He was such a friendly person in our compound. All I know about him is that he is a ‘Yahoo-Yahoo guy’ (a description for young men who specialize in internet fraud), Punch reports.

According to Bilikis, she was in the market when her daughter came crying, and told her the story about how their neighbour took advantage of her at their 83, Aina Street, Pako Aguda home, in Surulere, Lagos.

Nofisat, a quiet and shy girl, whose eyes showed the painful memory of the experience she had gone through, told our correspondent that she did not suspect anything when Ikechukwu came into the room where she was reading in their apartment and gave her a N1,000 note to go and buy food for him.

She said, “I bought the food and took it to him. But because the food vendor did not give me back N850 change, he said I should go back and collect it. When I brought the change back to him, he locked the door.

“He then used a cloth to cover my mouth and I could not shout. He then carried me to the bed and did it. When he finished and I was bleeding, he said I should not tell anybody.”

20 comments:

  1. Na wa some guys are dog hope he rot in jail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rape jail term esp for minors should be maximum maybe it will help cub the act

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea,,I think a bill has been pass for life time in jail for rape incident at her age....hope they get d idiots

      Delete
  3. D news dese days ehn dey weaken person. D lesson one must learn is to protect ur children no mata how much u think u trust folks, u must always be vigilante.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm....that guy must be heartless n devils incarnate....justice be don pls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel for her...that guy don run go him village oo....dey shuld go check him der....wat isolence.as him big reach rapin .a 9year old.....I pray he is caught

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na wa o.. How d guy thing take enter?? That must b a forcefully ejaculation..the gal came across real pain mehn...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How him enter no concern anybody...na make dem catch him...but police sef...well...God dey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some guys seriously lack self control

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmm natin wey person no go hear these days

    ReplyDelete
  10. That guy still dey lag o me dey see am 4 ajah sangotedo lagos o. En no go any village o the guy dey come wadbash hotel come fuck ashawo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't just know d ryt word to use for ds he goat,yahoo yahoo, make una look wel,abi d guy babalawo tel am say na to rape small girl go bring mugu

    ReplyDelete
  12. D guy is 4rm d pit of hell nd God go punish am,he cnt run 4eva na

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...