Saturday, January 3, 2015

Aww,This Guy Is Truly InLove!!! Checkout Romantic Message Actor, Ik Ogbonna Sent To His Colombian Girlfriend


Popular Nollywood actor, Ik ogbonna, doe not waste time in flaunting his relationship with his Colombian Girlfriend on social media, few hours ago posted a really loved up message directed at her.
The handsome bald-headed dude, upload a photo collage of his girlfriend (below) and captioned it with..
“She stood by me through some really tough huddles .. She taught me a lot and still does .. She prays for me .. She motivates me … She believes in me … She makes me smile even when I have no reason to smile .. Oo lawd the ass sha .. My pillow after a long ass day .. Thanx for always being my mosquito. Happy new year ma soldier aunt . Cc @sonialareinaa”
10864911_1511799639093765_2066991741_n

19 comments:

  1. Why he no go talk like that see the gurl back now and she is pretty anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nonsense. A guy like dat can die on top of a woman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omo see the kind tin weh this guy dey carry

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very romantic one indeed,he should still be careful,people can change

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely, hope she no go kill am with ass-love sha o.lol
    It always nice and sweet when you are inlove and being loved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why not...with that ukwu of her,,men dude need something extraordinary to spice her up...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I comment my reserve for ds oneoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet words...keep d love glowing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ee WO o..Na this one timaya suppose use sing ukwu,,hmmm..... Bros u're trying sha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love is the only thing you can give freely these days....so give as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omo no be small thing o the guy don move o he need prayer

    ReplyDelete
  12. This kind back sef....derisGodo

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...