Sunday, January 11, 2015

Shocking!!! Seyi Shay Says She Is Not Bothered If She Don't Get Married

Popular Nigerian singer,Seyi Shay has revealed she may not get married. The singer made the disclosure in a interview with Thisday,she said;
"I really want to get married, and I know this will shock your readers, but I’m not bothered if I don’t get married because I would rather have a man that will be with me forever, the value of marriage has been washed up dead. 
And the way everybody is getting married and divorcing makes it not a big deal to be together anymore. I’m with someone I’m happy with and I don’t know if we would be life partners, but for now I’m happy with him’.

10 comments:

  1. Any woman who threads d path of stardom most times has made dis decision evn b4 setting out on d journey 2 fame. Goodluck 2 her tho. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  2. o yeah lady of little faith. she is thinkin it d wrong way

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is her life she no what is good for her but that talk no make sense at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's her bizness,who e concern

    ReplyDelete
  5. If her mom...had said that,probably she won't be here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She don't need to be married to hv her own kid

      Delete
  6. As she worwor reach, she already knows her fate

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's her choice...no qualms with that

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...