Monday, January 5, 2015

Reverend Father Mba­ka Cries Out: "I’m Getting Threat Messages"

Enugu Catholic priest and founder of the Adoration Ministry, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mba­ka, yesterday raised the alarm that he has been receiving threat messages following his New Year eve message where he said that Nigeria would be doomed if President Goodluck Jonathan is re-elected. (If you missed the video, CLICK HERE)

In a sermon at the Christ the King Catholic Parish GRA, Enugu, yesterday, Rev. Mbaka said if such threats could move him, he would not even be standing before the congregation that morning.

He declared: “Tell them I am not afraid of them. I have said what I was asked to say. The only word I have for them is Isaiah 54:15,17: “Surely they shall gather, but because the gathering is not of God they shall scatter. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper.”
“They said Buhari gave me money, but I have never met with Buhari. I don’t know him in person. I only delivered the message I was given and I stand by that message because the future of this country is bleak with Jonathan on the saddle.”
Mbaka said before he gave the December 31, 2014 message, he had called Mrs. Patience Jonathan sever­ally but couldn’t get to her.
Said he: “When she came here, I told her to give me her number so that I could give her messages, but thrice she refused. It was later she told one of the pastors with her to give me his number. “
“So, before that message, I had called the number for two weeks but it was always the Personal Assistant to the pastor that picked the calls. “
Mbaka, who warned that Nigeria needed change, repeated that if Jona­than was re-elected for another tenure, “the next four years will be hell for the country. People are crying of hanger but then you will see what is hunger.”

19 comments:

  1. Well said daddy....chimaroke try but could not succeed...ur God is by urside....ride on sir,,ur our mouth piece...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok ooo,me no get wetin to talk for this matter,false prophet full this world so I won't be so quick to appaud anyone says tins in the name of the Lord,after all even the bible says that a lot of pple will do false tins in His name,and that not all that call Him Lord Lord will see the kingdom of God. So on this matter,if God says GEJ will rule,he will just as mbaka said the first time,unless he is saying that God gave him an unclear msg,or that he didn't see clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heaven kws av neva voted for anyone before and I don't intend to start now.....so I ain't saying this out of sentiments,its just the bitter truth many pple hate to hear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...go n cast ur vote oga

      Delete
    2. Henry I agree with you my brother... Every body now wants to castigate Goodluck cos it's January and election is by the corner. Human wants are insatiable and even even though we need change which of the February presidential aspirants have come out with a n agenda or a point of focus in their presidential whatever.....(the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know)...as for mbaka, he should focus on preaching the word of GOD and not crusade/polictical campaign.

      Delete
    3. He never ca,pain for anybody...pls go n read mbaka msg again...d man is speaking d truth..if ur blind to see that nothing is happening in this country,we are not moving forward but backwards....let's try some one else,,,if u need agenda ask of d party in question manifesto..they lies ur answered...

      Delete
  4. Sir you have nothing to fear God is on your side

    ReplyDelete
  5. If u speak d truth, don't b afraid, baba God dey with u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly n he is not afraid...he is just telling his faithfuls what's happening

      Delete
  6. GOD is by your side nothing do you

    ReplyDelete
  7. He got d attention he so badly needed so can we move on now. My problem with d Apc is their do or approach 2 dis election. Most of d things som of these pastors call prophecies are things I can easily speculate using my knowledge as a psychologists. There's nothing special in his prophecies abeg. "Uwaifo don talk e own o"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok we don hear u,i go jst dey watch as dis saga dey go

    ReplyDelete
  9. Things like this are expected. I just wish those threatening him would stop because it a waste of time, he has said what he had to say. And this threat will only daint the image of the president the more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No be him fault shaa na patience no gree gv her an attention 4 private info so him come get public attention. I respect the man o. God will always be with you.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...