Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Our Own Vincent Enyeama Wins Goal.com Nigeria Player Of The Year 2014 Award (Photo)

Yest! He is our own because he is doing goood! lol..Lille and Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, has been voted as the Goal Nigeria Player of the Year 2014.

He won the award after receiving an overwhelming number of votes from Goal.com readers.
Others vying for the award were Obafemi Martins, Mfon Udoh, Ahmed Musa, and Ikechukwu Uche. However, Enyeama won after receiving 55 percent of votes cast between December 1-5, 2014.

Commenting on his win, he said:
“I’m happy, really happy…I want to thank my teammates at Lille, the Nigeria national team, my coaches, my wife, my fans, everybody who voted for me, who scream for me during matches to encourage me. And the journalists, without which nothing will be possible.”

12 comments:

  1. Wow....congratulation my bros..its ur year to shine..keep scooping d award ...next is CAF....Loading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice one congrates bro wish him more of this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats bro!..I hope sey the award dey come with small cash ooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea!!!....I knew it would come to him,congrats...now this is an achievement....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes ooooo,na so,na only am worth am

    ReplyDelete
  6. D only player we have left in d super eagles. Go ahead! Take as many acolades u can take. U sure deserve dem all. Rili hope he wins d African footballer of d year. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one..congrats bro..
    Note are still coming.. More strength to ya elbow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes bro,u deserve it,congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrates, hope he get to win the Africa Footballer of the Year this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish yu same in the upcoming Afican best player!!! All the best always Mr Magnet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. U deserve it, Congrats nd keep making us proud

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...