Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Music: Tanah June Ft Newboy- Take U Away (Mixed By @k9platinum)

All this new what you may call unknown artist, I like helping promote them at no cost you know why? So we all can give beginners a chance to grow in the music world as well....Please I implore you to try to at least listen to the music and drop your opinion about the songs so they get your constructive criticism.

In his words is his intro of himself below;
Osazee Osahenrumwen a.k.a Tanah June is from Edo State Nigeria Benin City precisely, and have loved music since I can remember, apart from music I can do anything else that has to do with entertainment....I can dance, act, do comedy and songwriting even more...I will be glad if the world would know little about me for now.........sorry the mail is coming late school ish....Greeting..
Enough said, get the song below;

12 comments:

  1. lol,him try..but dude if u must be up they,,u gat to work harder men...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just listened...to the song now...good beats,nice vocals......but don't sleep man....more effort....overall leme rate him a 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa dats my homeboy right there! Proud of u hommie. Keep on kicking it, d whole of Benin has gat ur back. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am downloading becos he is my state dude.. Na only lag dude dey famous, I just tire

    ReplyDelete
  5. But chi chi and Ugo, Abeg anything I bring make una still help me advertise o

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...