Saturday, January 24, 2015

Meet Catherine Obeten Our Hottie Of The Day

The Beauty Pictured hails From Ugep, Yakurr Local Government Area In Cross River State, Nigeria.

A student of the University of Calabar, Calabar.

According to her, I don't have a hobby, But I love to "cook n sleep" LOL (Maybe dats why she's this Fresh).

I tried oo but the only contact I could squeeze out was her Instagram ID. @Catherineobeten

(I try!!).

Scroll down for me photo of the beauty. (I'm not stingy, I share.. LOL!)
You can also be our hottie of the day. Just by Sending Classic Photos Of You, Coupled With You Bio Data. To Email: Ugosuss@gmail.com  And your good to go.

6 comments:

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...