Saturday, January 3, 2015

JimmyD Claims He Invented The selfie Stick

Anyway, it has been going crazy on line with sites saying JimmD invented the selfie stick. That is a FAT lie! Selfie stick has been around for about 2 years now and maybe he is the one bringing it to Nigeria..I don't know, but claiming invention, I no gree for that one oh.

The selfie stick is sold for $20 in the USA. It is not compatible with blackberry phones...lol works only on iPhone and android devices and bluetooth cameras. Comes in different colors too..

Hmmm just a thought, maybe I will be giving that out my next visit to Nigeria...would be a nice souvenirs though.. I will buy one from Walgreens and claim my own CCNA selfie stick....Hahahaha what will Chi-Chi not see with Naija celebs!

9 comments:

  1. ...selfie stick...hehehe
    ,,see invention na.....lol,,ok na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray he invented it o.. Story for d gods... Korean and Chinese are very funny about this stick, ave been watching it in CNN were they will b taking selfie in d main road..#obsessionforstick...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abeg tell me oooo,all dis for stick.....them go Jst carry one fine name baptise one tin con carry am dey mk money

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! Nija people node like dulling Naa....and chichi e for make sense ooo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! D guy dey tok like say na mugu full Nigeria, thank God for google

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I hear abeg the bobo de try push forward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ntin wey person no go c 4 dis world oh...new technology evryday

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...