Saturday, January 24, 2015

I Wouldn't Mind Getting A Boob Job, I want To Have Firm Boobs Forever Actress - Rachel Emem Isaac

All These Our Nollywood Actress talking about boobs and Nyansh today,take it easy oo lol! so, in a recent interview with Daily Independent What part of your body do you cherish most?

She said..It’s my boobs. I get freaked out when I think of the fact that five years from now, some lucky kid will get them sagged. I just stand in front of the mirror and say to my boobs, “some day you are not going to be like this forever.”

I also get freaked out by surgeries. I wouldn’t mind a boob job, but I know I can’t stand it but if I really make a wish like to change something, I will say I want to have firm boobs forever. I cherish my boobs a lot.

Source: http://www.ereporter.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/2757-why-i-took-off-my-bra-on-movie-set-isaac

6 comments:

  1. Lmao!!!!hehehehehehehehehehehe,,,,I laugh in capital letters....sorry to break ur. Heart dear...they guy that will get ur tiny boobs slag will be doing u favor n not him being lucky biko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitcheeew....breast u no even get sef....wetin wan sag 4 der.....abeg make we hear word

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol for sure nao nothing I we not hear

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's not rili endowed in d boob region guess dats why she's paranoid. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...