Saturday, January 24, 2015

I want To Have Nyansh Like Kim Kardarshian’s – Actress Seyi Asekun

Award winning Nollywood actress in an interview with Punch, when asked 'What would you never be caught wearing?
She replied, I cannot really say because if I had a very hot body,  I would probably wear things that are revealing. Right now, I doubt I can wear revealing clothes till I have the body to pull it off.
But ladies that are not as curvy as you are still wear revealing clothes…

I am very conscious of my body, especially my stomach. I had a photo shoot recently and I had to go on a strict diet because of it. I lost a considerable amount of weight and my stomach was really flat. I did the photo shoot exposing my tummy and I felt good about it but now, I have started eating carbohydrates again. I don’t think I can try such a photo shoot anymore. That is why I said that if I had the body for it, there are things I can wear but because of the kind of body that I have, there are a lot of clothes that I run away from. I don’t want to show my protruding tummy.
If you had an opportunity to alter your body in anyway, what would you like to change?
I will get rid of my tummy. I will also ask to have the kind of bums Kim and Khloe Kadarshian have.

6 comments:

  1. That's a very wrong priority my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some one is suffering from low self esteem+inferiority complex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Kim wanabe. Oma o. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goat,y kim no b like u, d wrong role model

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine u no fine u wan cum get ynansh like kim.....I pity u....no go marry and face ur career

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...