Monday, January 5, 2015

“I Slept With Just 1 Of My 27 Wives The Day I Married Them” – Late Fela

This is a very interesting throwback, guys. Found it on Citypeople and thought it will be great idea to share this to CCNA'ers.

A well-known authorized biography about legendary Afrobeat pioneer, Fela, by Carlos Moore provides insight into his life as a husband. 

The autobiography is titled “Fela: This Bitch Of A Life”, and below is an extract from the award-winning book, as said by Fela, about why and what happened the night he wedded his 27 wives.
“Coming back to my wives. OK What attracted me to each of them? Sex! I thought they were sexy and fuckable. That’s what attracts me to a woman first. Some came to my house on their own. Others, I had come. Why? ‘Cause I wanted to f*** them. That was all. I wanted a house where I could be f***ing and I had it. It grew into something else after though. Something special. But it started just with sex.
The desire to f***. Man, the one most important thing in the human being is that life-giving and pleasurable sensation: sexual orgasm. And that’s what’s being condemned the most. Yeah. Somebody was asking me, trying to put down my ideas, if I thought sex was politics. “No, I don’t,” I said. “Sex is life.”That’s what I believe. Me, I fuck as often and as long as I can-o! Now, it’s not even a matter of choice.
“When I married twenty-seven women I knew what I was doing-o! Did I sleep with all of them on the night of the marriage? No. Man, I said I married twenty-seven, not seven! I only slept with one. The one next in turn. I followed my normal procedure.
You see, before I married them I’d told them: “Look, when I marry you, I’m gonna do the same thing I was doing before with you. It’s gonna be the same house, the same thing, but just that we’re married.”
Do I find living with them difficult? Naaaaah. I love it. It’s not difficult at all. It’s difficult if you don’t think of them or deal with them as women. Now, if you put them in the same frame as men, then it would be difficult. But I don’t do that,man.”

23 comments:

  1. Lol,he has always been my mentor,guess we have something in common..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I know y he can't focus anymore...ukwu go kill u oh @peter

      Delete
  2. Lol.. This man really lived a stupid life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u imagine this man...with all his education yet he chose strange paths or way of life...27,now which religion permits that..only God knows where his soul is right now...tnkGod non of his kids followed his footstep..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na lie,him enjoy,him life,wat of solomon in the bible,lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But he is not solomon n beside solomon time was back in d old testament n u know what befall him at d end...his crimes which his children were d once that bared d curse that was place on king solomon...abi u know read that part for bible...

      Delete
  5. Ehen.....una just dey hate,especially u olovo...dnt you knw fela was a fyn dude...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only him na men, na wetin kill am b dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omo dis guy na set of men,only him with 27 wives,na wa oo,ashema wetin kill am plenty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Imagine, na foreign person dey tell us wetin we no kno about Fela. We no even get time to do research again and it's not our fault. Food never reach stomach.

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...