Thursday, January 15, 2015

"I Overheard My Son Having Sex For 4mins & I Was Impressed" - British TV personality

TV presenter and author Coleen Nolan embarrassed the heck out of his son by telling a panel on Live TV on ITV show Loose Women that she once listened to her son having sex for more than 4 minutes and was 'dead impressed'. Recalling the incident, Coleen revealed:

“I came down one morning and had a missed call from Shane Junior and I’d missed it at 4am. I knew he’d been out so I was panicking, thinking ‘oh my god’, he might be in hospital and all that. And it had gone to voicemail and I was listening to it for about the first ten seconds and I was thinking ‘what the hell is that?’ I realised his phone had gone off during....his night of passion. 
"And I hope he’s not watching today but let me say I listened for four and a half minutes, four and a half minutes, I was dead impressed.. When he came round I played it for him and his girlfriend. I had to embarrass him.”
 See her sons reaction on Twitter after below..

12 comments:

  1. Lol. Smh for dis woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must have been horny while that went on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea she must have. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

      Delete
    2. See them showing their expertise in women,she tell una say she dey horny??..

      Delete
    3. Ekene na why for you o na u only you talk am

      Delete
  3. Maybe she used to think he was a Whimp in bed only 2 find out d young man was actually mking a woman moan in excitement. Dem dey see like dat. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  4. His age wasn't stated,so I can't rili talk on d matter,buh 4mins ke..dat na childs_play na,e too small jor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its strange a mum encouraging his own child to fornicate...christian background of d western people is very poor that's y they keep running into crisis

    ReplyDelete
  6. nawa 4 dis woman em don fal em son hand

    ReplyDelete
  7. So she can see the young man is alive

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...