Thursday, January 8, 2015

Hmmm!!!! A Broke Guy Should Not Think Of Being In A Relationship - Nollywood Actress, Nancy Isime

A fast rising Nollywood Actress who is also a model and TV presenter,Nancy Isime in A recent interview with TheNation.when asked 'Would you date a broke guy who is jobless? she answered;
Let me put it this way, I would date an ambitious guy and ambitious guys are never really broke, they are never jobless.They are guys who are so industrious, guys who would go out there to do everything they can to make money for themselves. I say this because I want the best for anybody that I am in a relationship with, be it a friend, my family member or a boyfriend.
In the case of a boyfriend, I believe any man who is broke and jobless really has no business being in a relationship. I say this because it actually takes away from your focus as a man. As a struggling man, you should sit down and focus on your goals, unless you want to be poor forever. If you know you want to be rich, there is a stage you have to pass through. If you can pass through the stage of working hard, putting yourself out there to make sure you are comfortable, at least you can now go out there and find a relationship.You don’t even have to go out there and look for a relationship. They will come to you. That way, you can now start to make your choice. But if you are a man who is pursuing girls up and down in the name of ‘I am broke, please love me,’ 
I don’t think it is necessary, I don’t think it is worth it. Coming back to me, I cannot date a man who is broke. I can only date a man who is ambitious, who is focused and who is hardworking. You can’t be hardworking and jobless. Those two do not come together. I work too hard to want to sit down with a jobless man. I only can date a man who can inspire me to be better. So we both can work hard to get to where we want in life. But when you are jobless and you are calling my phone 24/7, then I have a problem with that.
CLICK HERE TO SEE WINNERS OF Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa's Gossips Highest Commenters (Add me on BBM:Pin - 514DA915)

12 comments:

  1. Hmm I hope she is talking to somebody yrue talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na true d babe dey talk sha! Whn u're broke as a guy its very hard 2 keep a r/ship. Ur insecurity is so high whn a paid dude coms around ur chic. Liek Chris sang "whn arich nigga wants ya and ur nigga can't do nothing 4 ya. Oh ooh dese. Hoes aint loyal". Woman no dey loyal finish without money my pipo e dey hard. Even if u get chic without bar, many a tym no b ur taste u go get. Wowo girls dey loyal well well sha. Den whn d guy mk small cheese e go go pursue e true taste. Na there u go see girl dey talk say "I struggled with him and whn he made it he. Dumped me". Trust me u were never his taste. Na condition mk crayfish bend. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro real love still exist oh....am a witness...even without money involve,,if a gal likes u..men that's final unless u betray her trust

      Delete
  3. She has some points......though.....I agree with her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Money is never a security to true love unless its a fake love....but that's her choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is sayin d truth. No food 4 d lazy man.women ar looking 4 hardworking guys 2 stay wit.no lady wants 2 suffer in a lazy man handz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anybody weh say money na prerequisite to love never see love before....and if u find urself in a relationship like dt,omo u no dey relationship,una just dey co-habit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Money na security nowoooo,hehehehe, na love we go chop,I nid d loaded guy die

    ReplyDelete
  8. there might b sense in what shez saying but its not completely true...my gelfrend is the one sponsoring my education, accommodation and feeding, adds monthly allowance to me, not that am d finest guy in town but we love each other truly

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...