Friday, January 23, 2015

Happy Birthday To A CCNA Reader - Sean Dino!

One of our reader has turned a year older toady and my prayers for you Sean goes thus;
He sends you hope 
He sends you love
He sends you joy 
He sends you care 
He sends you life
He sends you warmth 
He sends you peace 
For you, He's always there 
May you feel the presence of the Almighty in your life every day. Happy Birthday!

Well, Sean was very generous with sharing a little bit about himself so I will not cheat him off that and drop it just the way he served it to me...lol read his full bio below;
My name is Olamoju Oluwaseun aka Sean Dino. I am 6.8height,I weigh 73kg., with full black hair and black eyes. No kids and never been married. I dont smoke, however, I do drink socially. I am extremely HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY and for REAL!! I am very Romantic and God fearing...Wise and warm personality with a large heart, classy, smart and very creative. Could be shy, could be difficult too but I have enough etiquette to be pleasant. And definitely interesting to be with.i love to go to the cinemas to watch movies, Watching Football too is part of my favourite hobby. "I'm impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

6 comments:

  1. HBD LLNP, Send us cake ooo, besides why all this qualification is he searching for woman

    ReplyDelete
  2. HBD man.....lol.....all dis qualifications...I hope you no put all for ur CV...??......and my observation be say..why u cum fyn 4 black/white pass d original...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm,hbd,u dey find babe or work??

    ReplyDelete
  4. HBD Hommie. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks buddies.. God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. HBD n WULLNP...u tight well...keep my own cake...

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...