Thursday, January 8, 2015

Dating Men 20Years Younger Than Me Is My Secret To Looking So Young- 61-Year-Old Woman


Scientists have been searching for the key to anti-ageing for years, but one woman from Hull reckons she has found the answer.....Dating younger men.

Laila Gledhill, 61, doesn't look a day over 40 and she claims it is all down to the age of the men that she dates.

Since turning 40 more than two decades ago, Laila has married a 22-year-old army officer, been engaged to a 27-year-old, and is currently dating a university postgraduate student.

Laila claims to have dated over thirty toyboys in her life, who she meets either through online dating website ToyBoyWarehouse.com or on a night out.

The administrative officer from Hull, Yorkshire said: 'No man over 40 has ever approached me.
'Dating toyboys has kept me looking young and given me a zest for life.
'I feel like my appearance has stood still in time because of the way younger men treat me. 
'From my experience, younger men treat older women with respect, find them infinitely more attractive and genuinely enjoy their company. And the sex is so much better. 
'Older men often have baggage and a bigger belly. Why should I be with a sixty-year-old man when I can be one who is twenty-four?

CLICK HERE TO SEE WINNERS OF Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa's Gossips Highest Commenters (Add me on BBM:Pin - 514DA915)

12 comments:

  1. And I guess she 4got 2 add white boyz only. Okay I'm just kidding. Buh I think its a big fallacy 2 think dat dating younger men will make u look young. Might mk u feel buh not mk u look young. Excercise and good genes is what I think is at play here. Nice bady lady. Hmmm! "Uwaifo don talk e own o".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 4 d top up Ugo and Chi. Bless all Chi Chinwaers

      Delete
    2. Good sex is part of exercise na

      Delete
  2. 61!!!!!! Wow.. Gorgeous body ....
    If she think so, keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bloody lie,so not true,am not buying it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm anyway that is for some guys coz as for me is total rubbish is really helping her she don't look like 60years

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 61!!!!!? Dats seriously,she look splendid......but I wudnt want to believe it's becos of the kind of guys she dates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...at 61 still looking. Smoking hot...with science I agree with her believe..nothing is impossible....but I see Gods hand on her though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well she seriously still looks breath taking at 61!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 61??????good,but ds toy boys,re dey making names for dem selves or just d cash, hmmmm,yahoo yahoo. Com,Neva c ds one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gud 4 her. Na she get right to bliv sey young boys mk her younger rather mk her feel younger

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...