Sunday, January 4, 2015

Dakore Egbuson Clears Rumor About Marriage To Billionaire's Son

Nollywood actress Dakore Egbuson-Akande wedded Olumide, son of Ibadan-born billionaire, Chief Harry Akande in 2011. In a recent interview with Punch, the mother of two addresses rumors that trailed her marriage including reports that her in-laws never accepted her; 
“They peddled all sorts of stories-His parents did not like me and that I quit acting. But it’s not possible that I would be married if my father-in-law did not like me. I was not even 40 years old yet and people started calling me an ex-actress. It was hard for me! But I decided to live my life and I stopped paying attention to maintain my sanity. How could anyone think I would quit my job because I got married? They said this because I married into a wealthy family, but I still have my purpose and goals that I want to achieve,” she said.

10 comments:

  1. Well said n we wish u all d best towards achieving ur goals in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear,pay no attention to rumors coz they will just pull u down,stay focused and achieve dt wich u wanna acheive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rumor rumor rumor... Stardom level

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just make your point lad live people to do the lame work that they do, which is to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said wish to see you back in action is ur life and u have ur choce to make

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wot u get wen u r an entertainer, but people na busy body sha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once you are a celebrity, there a price attach to it that you pay. And I think that is it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea right dts wat u pay 4 being an entertainer bt at least u ve cleared dem Gossips mind off dt one

    ReplyDelete

===> Follow Chi-Chi Nwa' Africa On BBM Channel C0032A9BF To Get Update On Latest News, Entertainment, Sports, Opinion, Relationship, And Lots More...